Picardy Third Entertainment
Based in Tulsa, OK
Febuary 14, 2013
|USD||Pay if you want.|
'in a window' is a game about assumptions, the way things work, the way things should work and the way those things can work together to hide even blatantly obvious solutions. or are the solutions hidden? i guess that will really be up to you.
'in a window' was influenced by a negative feedback email for Voxterium : Revision, in which the author wrote up a multi page definition of what a game is, and what rules Ross had broken. In response, Ross created a game that broke every rule and convention he could think of.
- adjustable sound and music settings
in a window YouTube
Let's Play By T.J. Smith YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "in a window - Part of the 2013 IndieCade E3 Showcase" E3, Los Angeles CA, 11 June, 2013
- "if you can make a puzzle platformer that has me stumped, giggling, as well as feeling stupid and smart, then you’ve clearly done something right."
- Chris Priestman, Indie Statik
- "Good luck clicking that damn little red button."
- John Polson, indiegames.com
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
List of other 2013 IndieCade E3 Showcase memebers. indiecade.com.
About Picardy Third Entertainment
Picardy Third Entertainment is an Oklahoma based independent game studio founded by Ross Pinkstaff.
More information on Picardy Third Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
in a window Credits
Development, Art, Music.
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks